What is Pet Cold Laser Therapy?
With low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs), pet cold laser therapy helps relieve pain, improves healing, and stimulates and enhances cell function.
A handful of conditions have displayed improvement with the use of pet laser therapy including muscle spasms, arthritis symptoms, and muscle and joint pain.
Uses for Laser Therapy
Laser therapy benefits the following conditions and procedures by encouraging cell regeneration and increasing circulation:
- Strains & Sprains
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Bone Fractures
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Dental Procedures
- Lick Granuloma
Benefits of Veterinary Laser Therapy
- Decreases edema (swelling)
- Reduces inflammation and associated pain
- Encourages bone healing
- Increases wound healing
- Enhances neovascularization
- Accelerates mitochondrial cell metabolism
- Increases blood perfusion